Hello, my dear friend.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

okokokkok.

okok. Emath Paper2 today.
I'm so tired while doing it la, whole body aching urgh.
Lingyi came my house then watch Painted Skin with dj and tun.
The ending is.. so sad.
I like the theme song! Painted heart.
During the movie, I told ly that I was hungry.
Then ly said that she's hungry too, but she dont dare to tell me.
She's afraid that I will scold her. HAHAHA!
We ate 2hours before that and then, we're hungry.
okok. Then went bugis to find andrea,weiyi and xinying.
shop, shop, shop.
Bought a top for only $14.
There goes all my money today -.-
Andrea said that im such a cheapo today.
I think so too.
finding for sample drinks, icecream. hahaha!
bugis, vivocity then orchard.
Tired, so tired.
Had dinner at pepperlunch.
Andrew offered to pay for it.
oh andrea, you've such a nice boyfriend. (quickly! thank me!)
HAHAHA!
okay, i've only 70cents in my purse now :(
that's so sad.
I still owe weiyi and siting money =/
Can I don't pay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home